Monday, June 17, 2013

Free Printable Cupcake Wrapper in Stripes!

I thought I would go another way with my free, printable cupcake wrappers today.  I wanted some blues and greens for a pool party I am having, so I decided to do stripes.  I was going to put blues, greens and turquoise on one page, but thought why not put one color per page.  That way, people can choose to print which ever colors match their party color scheme.  I haven't printed these yet, so if you find a problem with them, please let me know. 

If you have a party theme and you need cupcake wrappers, request through a comment on a post and I will try to hook you up with some cupcake wrappers especially made for your party (for free!)

If you need help with downloading and printing, please go here.









             
Photobucket



Blog Widget by LinkWithin