Thursday, May 23, 2013

Free Firetruck Cupcake Wrappers

Boy parties are fun, so I am coming up with some cupcake wrappers for boy parties!  Most of the wrappers I have done so far are girly, so here are some for those cute little boyz in your life!
 
If you need to know how to print these, please go here.
 
 Enjoy!  Tami

 I just went to Amazon see if I could find some cute cupcake stands or something that would go with this wrapper.  I didn't find one that I liked for this theme, but I did find the cutest carousel one below.  OMG.  I love it.  I might need to come up with wrappers to match just for fun!

  Fire Engine Fun Dessert Plates 8ct
Fire Engine Toy (8) Party Supplies
Firetrucks Fun Edible Cupcake Toppers Decoration


This is it!  I might have to do carousel wrappers!
Carousel Cupcake Stand

Photobucket

2 comments:

Kate said...

These are fabulous but I can't seem to find a link to a printable version of this. Could you post the link? Thanks!

Tami (Pixeltrash) said...

Hi, Kate! I am glad you wrote here because you brought up a problem. If you have an older version of windows, you should be able to just click on the photo of the wrappers, left click on it, and choose print. Now, however, a lot of people have Windows 8, so the directions will be different. You must click on the picture of the wrappers, choose, Save to Picture Library, then go to your Desktop and FIND the picture library, then open the file with your photo editing app (such as Paint or Photoshop or Paintshop Pro, etc) and print them from there. I will need to go and add these instructions! Also, if you notice that the edges are pixelated, please realize that you will be cutting these edges, so they will be nice and straight after you cut them out with your scissors. If you have any other questions, please comment.




Blog Widget by LinkWithin